4 bedroom detached house for saleBower Lane, Rugeley
- NEW HOME
- PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY 6 HOUSES
- 4 BEDROOMS
- MASTER ENSUITE
- KITCHEN DINER
- LIVING ROOM
A private development of only 6 new homes being built on Bower Lane, Rugeley. Overlooking open field views. An opportunity to get in there early to have choice plot and to be involved with the decision making with finer detail. Dont miss out and register your interest now.
A private development of only 6 new homes being built on Bower Lane, Rugeley. Overlooking open field views. Being built by local developer. This particular plot is a four bedroom detached property, approximately 1070 sq.ft with driveway and garage. Occupying prime position this plot is bound to attract a lot of interest - first come first served !
Having stairs leading off to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and doors leading to:
WC, wash hand basin and window to front elevation.
Having a range of fitted wall and base units and window to front elevation. With the possibility of selecting kitchen fittings / designs.
With bi-folding doors to rear elevation.
With built-in airing cupboard and doors to:
With double glazed window to front elevation and door leading through to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and window to front elevation.
Window to rear elevation.
Window to rear elevation.
With dual aspect windows to front and rear elevations.
Wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over and window to side elevation.
With door access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.