4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFront Road, Murrow, Wisbech
- Extended detached bungalow in popular village location
- Renovated throughout to a high standard over recent years
- Four bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Four reception rooms including a 23ft playroom!
- Gated entrance leading to off road parking
PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD! POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION! This spacious bungalow has been renovated throughout over the recent years and includes four bedrooms, an en-suite, four reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility, bathroom & wc. Must be viewed to appreciate!
EXTENDED & SPACIOUS BUNGALOW! This large detached bungalow is located in the popular village of Murrow close to good schools and is conveniently positioned 6 miles from Wisbech, 8 miles from March and 17 miles from Peterborough.
The property has been renovated completely over the recent years and is in excellent condition throughout. The accommodation includes four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also a family bathroom including a Jacuzzi bath, wc and wash basin and there is also an additional wc. The impressive modern kitchen has fitted units with a built-in fridge, freezer and dishwasher and the kitchen also has an archway leading through to a separate dining room and useful utility room. Three further reception rooms including a lounge, office and 23 ft games room complete the accommodation.
Outside the property has a gated entrance leading to off road parking and a front lawn. To the rear is a small courtyard with two storage sheds and a side door which leads into the garage. The front of the garage can be accessed around the corner on Back Road which also provides additional off road parking. *Please note that the large grass area to the side of the property cannot be built on and this bungalow has shared ownership of it (no management charges).
Kitchen 15' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.84m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.72m )
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' ( 2.18m x 1.83m )
Lounge 17' 11" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.46m max x 3.58m max )
Office 9' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.82m x 1.75m )
Games Room / Sun Room 23' 1" x 17' ( 7.04m x 5.18m )
Master Bedroom 16' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.98m x 3.40m )
En-Suite 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 6' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.96m )
Family Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.96m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town, at the traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. At the Rising Sun public house bear left into Leverington Common. Proceed for approx. 3/4 mile, at the crossroads continue straight on signposted Murrow. At the next crossroads follow the road round to the left, then right into Front Road. Continue along where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44486670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.