3 bedroom terraced house for saleJermond Drive, Irvine
- Extended three bedroom mid terrace villa
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room and bath area off third bedroom
- Lounge open to dining area
- Communal parking area to rear
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear.
- Gas c/h & d/g
Extended three bedroom mid terrace villa: entrance hall, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms, modern fitted shower room and bath area off the third bedroom. There is also communal parking to the rear, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed gardens front and rear.
Extended three bedroom mid terrace villa offering spacious accommodation over three levels comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area with french doors to rear garden and modern fitted kitchen all on the ground level, on the first floor there area two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room, on the second floor there is a further double bedroom open to en suite area. The property further benefits from communal parking area to the rear, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is enclosed with chipped area and paved path with wall around, the rear garden is also enclosed with chipped and shrub areas, raised decking area, hut and gate to rear parking area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this immaculate home.
Double glazed door to front. Understair cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' ( 5.84m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator, electric fire set with fireplace. Laminate flooring
Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Ample space for table and chairs and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' ( 3.61m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear. Modern fitted wall and base units with matching worktops. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to front. Carpeted flooring
Bedroom One 9' 8" max x 9' 9" + door recess ( 2.95m max x 2.97m + door recess )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Double glazed window to rear. Modern fitted shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" max x 10' 9" min ( 4.01m max x 3.28m min )
Situated on the second floor double bedrooms with two double glazed rear facing velux windows to rear. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Corner bath with spotlights, expelair and laminate flooring.
The front walled garden is enclosed with gate, chipped area and paved path. The rear garden is also enclosed with chipped and shrub areas, raised decking area and hut. Gate giving access to communal parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44486676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.