4 bedroom terraced house for saleHavelock Road, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious mid terrace house
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Convenient location close to amenities & seafront
- Ideal for FTBs or investors
- Offered chain free
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS. A SPACIOUS 4 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, c/h, d/g and rear yard. The property is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the SEAFRONT. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A SPACIOUS 4 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, central heating, double glazing and rear yard situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the SEAFRONT.
Single glazed door to front, radiator, carpet.
Lounge 15' 1" into bay plus recess x 9' 9" ( 4.60m into bay plus recess x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 13' 6" into cupboard x 9' 6" maximum ( 4.11m into cupboard x 2.90m maximum )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 21' 10" x 7' 3" ( 6.65m x 2.21m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, stairs to second landing.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" max into bay x 13' 2" ( 4.55m max into bay x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wash hand basin, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' max x 9' 10" ( 3.05m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side, carpet, radiator, stairs to kitchen, door to inner landing.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet, stairs to kitchen, door to inner landing.
Wash hand basin, WC, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side.
Low maintenance east facing courtyard, gate to rear passageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44486697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.