4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroadmoor Road, White Waltham, Maidenhead
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- RECENTLY UPGRADED
- CHARACTER BEAMS & DOORS THROUGHOUT
- FOUR LOG BURNERS
- CONVERTED DETACHED BARN
- VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE
- BREATHTAKING SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- A MUST FOR VIEWING
The most exquisite character home situated in the much desired rural hamlet of White Waltham. Breathtaking south facing views over countryside accompany this spacious home, in excess of 2200sqft with a large variety of character features and a converted detached barn.
The most exquisite character home situated in the much desired rural hamlet of White Waltham. Breathtaking south facing views over countryside accompany this spacious home, in excess of 2200sqft with a large variety of character features. A converted detached barn provides spacious ancillary accommodation, with wow factor finishes throughout this is a must see.
Covered Entrance Porch
Door to front.
Stable door to front, cupboard, double glazed window to front, radiator, study area, stone tiled flooring.
Wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor.
Living Room 16' 7" x 12' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.68m )
Triple aspect, double glazed windows to front, rear and side, double glazed French doors to garden, radiator, t.v. point, wooden flooring, log burning stove with fireplace surround.
Dining Room 18' x 12' ( 5.49m x 3.66m )
Dual aspect, double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed French doors to garden, log burning stove, stable door to kitchen, wooden beams, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' ( 4.24m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen, half door to lounge and dining room, wall and base units, Belfast sink, solid oak work surfaces, tiled flooring, space for fridgefreezer, space for Range cooker and extractor fan, integrated slimline Cata dishwasher, integrated Indesit washing machine, understairs cupboard, airing cupboard, wooden beams.
Conservatory 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Of UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and sides, lights, radiator, t.v. point, log burning stove.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 4.17m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to front, rear and side, radiator, t.v. point, freestanding rolltop bath.
Double glazed window to front, walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., storage cupboard, heated towel rail, fireplace, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 12' ( 4.17m x 3.66m )
Dual aspect, double glazed windows to front and rear, built-in wardrobe, fireplace, radiator, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, w.c., stripped wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' x 5' 1" ( 3.05m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Detached Barn 19' 4" x 19' 2" max ( 5.89m x 5.84m max )
Converted for ancillary accommodation.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled.
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, t.v. point.
Integrated fridgefreezer, integrated Indesit dishwasher, wall and base units, ceramic bowl sink, slimline Cata dishwasher, tiled floor, door to side.
Double glazed window to rear, t.v. point, log burning stove, double glazed French doors to garden.
Approached by double electric gates to gravel driveway, delightful front lawn with arrangement of shrubs, large gravel driveway with access to paddock and barn.
Adjacent paddock of approximately 0.4 acres is currently rented by the current owners for £500 per annum from Shottesbrooke Estate on an annual license agreement.
The most breathtaking south facing garden overlooking farmland occupied by horses. Well landscaped with terrace area then laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing.
From Maidenhead railway station take Shoppenhangers Road proceeding pass The Holiday Inn, through Woodlands Park and into White Waltham passing the Cricket Club on the right hand side. Proceed towards Waltham St Lawrence and proceed pass Smewins Road and the house will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44486775.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.