3 bedroom terraced house for saleWrights Road, South Norwood, SE25 6RY
- Three Bedroom 1930's Style Family House
- Situated in the sought after Grange Wood Park area
- Placed in a side road
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Re-fitted open plan kitchen/diner with oven & hob
- Re-fitted fully tiled first floor bathroom
- Lean to/conservatory style area to rear
- Vacant - no onward chain. We hold keys
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station along with Selhurst BR Station serves the area
THREE BED 1930'S STYLE FAMILY HOUSE SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER GRANGE WOOD PARK AREA. The property is placed in a side road with Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and Selhurst BR Station serving the area. Brief specification includes DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS. An unusual and interesting feature at the rear of the house is a conservatory style/lean to overlooking the garden with steps leading down to a lawn and "tucked away" storage area. THERE IS A REFITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER WITH OVEN & HOB AND A REFITTED FULLY TILED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM. This property simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The property is vacant, no onward chain and we hold keys. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.