2 bedroom flat for saleWolage Drive, Wantage
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Well-appointed kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Double aspect sitting/dining room
- Well-appointed family bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Large loft storage space
- Allocated parking
- Secure Bike/storage shed
- Electric central heating
This spacious first floor apartment is situated on the edge of Wantage within this attractive small Mews style development overlooking over fields and benefits from going to the market with no on going chain.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with an airing cupboard and storage cupboard, a double aspect living/dining room room opening through into the well-appointed kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood, a master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room affording an operational window, as well as a second double bedroom with built in wardrobe. The accommodation is further complemented by a well-appointed family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from allocated parking to the rear (number marked) and a secure bike/storage shed. Further benefits include modern electric heating, double glazing and large loft storage space that has been comprehensively boarded.
All mains services connected.
Modern electric heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44487411.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26522540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.