3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShalford
Sold STC £395,000
This end-of-terrace home provides well-proportioned accommodation that allows potential to extend to the side, subject to the usual consents. It is well located in this delightful Surrey Hills village, nearby to local shops and Shalford station, whilst being approx. two miles from the centre of Guildford and all its amenities.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hall with tiled flooring
* Living room with gas feature fireplace, wood flooring and sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen fitted with a range of wood units with laminate worktops and a door opening to rear garden
* Bedroom one featuring fitted wardrobes
* Two further bedrooms; one double and a single
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin, part-tiled walls and vinyl flooring
* Separate w.c
* Outside, to the front of the property there is a paved pathway to the front door and garden which is mostly laid to lawn wrapping around the property to the rear. There is a brick-built outside storage room, which is attached to the property
* EPC Current Rating: D
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford)
Location: Shalford is a delightful sought-after Surrey Hills village with a small selection of shops including the Snooty Fox cafe, a railway station, Shalford Infant School and a couple of pubs. The village provides easy access onto the Downs and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Just over a mile away, Guildford town centre, which is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offers a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities, and there are a number of excellent local schools. The mainline railway station at Guildford offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 and A31 provide access to the South coast and the M25 to central London and International airports.
Directions: Leave Guildford on the A281 and after a couple of miles before Shalford station, take a left turn into Tillingbourne Road which bends round to the right and then the left. Continue to the end of the road and the property is on the right-hand side and set back from the road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44487516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 375453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.