2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChristopher Drive, Wisbech
Sold STC £175,000
- Re-decorated two bedroom detached bungalow
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Conservatory, gas central heating
- Off road parking, garage and generous rear gardens
- No onward chain
Positioned in a popular cul-de-sac location, on the outskirts of the town, this beautifully presented detached bungalow has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Offering two bedrooms, a conservatory and generous rear gardens, the property represents an excellent buy. Call now to view!
Set within an established residential location, offering easy access to many amenities, this superb detached bungalow which has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property has been recently decorated and has new carpets fitted throughout. There is an entrance hall and a lounge with dual aspect windows plus a tiled fireplace. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with an integrated washing machine, fridge and freezer plus an electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood over. A door leads from the kitchen to the conservatory which enjoys views of the rear garden. There are two good sized bedrooms with the master benefiting from built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the fully tiled shower room.
Continuing outside, to the front of the property there is a small garden, with off road parking to the side and access to the single garage. There is a pedestrian gate to the rear garden which is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a wide variety of flowers and shrubs set within. There is also a paved patio area. The garage boasts an electric roller door to the front, two windows to the side and offers power and light within. Demand is likely to be high so arrange your viewing today!
Lounge 14' 5" x 14' max ( 4.39m x 4.27m max )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
Conservatory 6' 5" x 10' 1" ( 1.96m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" including wardrobes x 14' ( 3.56m including wardrobes x 4.27m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Shower Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Garage 23' 1" x 9' 5" ( 7.04m x 2.87m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and take note of ASDA on your left hand side. Continue along into Leverington Road and then turn right into The Chase. Continue along and turn right into Christopher Drive where the property can be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44488452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.