1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTilson Gardens, London
- Purpose built flat
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Separate kitchen
- Large Living Room
- Excellent Transport Links
A fantastic opportunity has become available to purchase this one bedroom flat located in the Clapham Park Development.
*Please call today to organise a viewing*
A fantastic opportunity has become available to purchase this one bedroom flat located in the Clapham Park Development. The property is conveniently located with between Clapham South Tube, Streatham Hill and Brixton tube and train Stations; also good bus links with 2 buses to Clapham Common (Zone 2), two buses to Brixton Tube (Zone 2) - both are on the 24 hr night tube lines with Sainsbury's Local and 24 hour Anytime fitness gym moments away.The flat is in excellent condition and doesn't require any work to move into it. It comprises of one large double bedroom, a spacious reception room, a modern separate kitchen, bathroom with separate WC and ample storage. The property further benefits from having its own entrance at the rear of the block meaning you don't get much passing 'walking traffic' making it more private than most properties in the area. This would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investor.
Reception Room 12' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.90m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44488470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.