2 bedroom terraced house for saleExchange Street, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £65,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well Maintained
- Popular Residential Area
- View Now
Fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer on investor alike, view now to appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
This two bedroom property situated in a popular residential area has been well maintained by the current owner and demands internal inspection.
Very well maintained two bedroom property in a popular residential area. View now.
Double glazed front entrance door with window above, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 10" x 8' 6" plus recess ( 3.30m x 2.59m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in shelves, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.64m )
Double glazed double doors to rear, wall mounted gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler and double glazed window to rear.
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 6' 11" plus recess ( 3.71m x 2.11m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44488494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.