3 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Road, Cromer
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE £190,000 - £200,000
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms & Contemporary Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Garden & Refurbished Throughout!
- Fantastic Location
This mid-terraced house would make an ideal family home, refurbished to an incredibly high standard & is immaculate throughout! Boasting two reception rooms, contemporary high gloss kitchen/diner, three bedrooms & a low maintenance rear garden.
This is an absolute must see property which has been refurbished to an incredibly high standard and is like a show home! Set in a great location within walking distance of the local shops, hospital and transport links, ideal for the schools - both primary and secondary and the Suffield Park Nursery is literally across the road. The mid-terraced house consists of a lounge with wooden flooring and bay window allowing plenty of light, a separate dining room which is a great space for entertaining and a cloakroom. There is a contemporary kitchen with high gloss curved units and a feature arch leading to the dining area with Patio doors to access the rear garden. To the first floor there are two beautifully decorated double bedrooms both with hard wood floors, there is also a third good sized bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside there is a low maintenance garden with raised beds and artificial lawn. The property would make an ideal family home and early viewing is recommended!
With an entrance door to the front aspect and window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
With an obscure double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Wall mounted contemporary electric fire. Real wooden flooring and contemporary wall mounted radiator. Telephone and television points.
With stairs leading to the first floor. Carpet and door into;
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fireplace (not in use). Real wooden flooring and radiator. Understairs storage cupboard. Doorway into;
With a low level WC and hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Single glazed window to the side aspect. Carpet.
Kitchen / Diner 26' 7" x 8' 5" ( 8.10m x 2.57m )
With a contemporary range of high gloss fitted and curved wall and base units with work surfaces over, undercounter lighting and part tiled splashbacks. One and a half sink bowl with drainer and extendable mixer tap. Electric oven and Smeg induction hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Integrated Bosch washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Feature archway with exposed brick into the dining area:
With further wall and base units with work surfaces over. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator, television point and laminate wood flooring. Door to the side aspect. Patio doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With carpet and doors off.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Contemporary radiator. Real wooden flooring and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
With a window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator and television point. Real wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.54m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator, carpet and loft access.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass screen. Radiator and part tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is an iron gate and pathway to the front door.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a fenced concrete area for bins and storage. There is a artificial lawn for ease and convenience with raised beds. There is a timber garden summerhouse and a rear gate giving access to the rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44488497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.