2 bedroom apartment for saleClaughton Court, 60 Russet Drive, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- * Entry security system * Open plan living room *
- * Fitted kitchen with appliances * Two good size bedrooms *
- * Luxury bathroom * Gas central heating * Double glazing * Private parking *
- * Council Tax Band D * Chain free sale*
Investors only! A modern two bedroom first floor apartment with private parking in an attractive development on the eastern side of St Albans close to Highfield Park health club, local shops and schools. The property is currently let on an AST with a rental income of £975 PCM.
Property ref: 121_745_4223732
Hard wood front door. Down lighters. Telephone entry system. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Utility cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Double glazed Juliet balcony to side and window to front. Down lighters. Laminate flooring. Opening onto:-
A range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash backs. Integrated gas hob with extractor fan over and eye level oven with microwave above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbing for dish washer. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front and rear. A range of fitted wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
A fully tiled bathroom suite comprising: Panelled bath with glazed shower screen, mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Heated towel rail.
£640 per annum.
£125 per annum.
114 years remaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44489592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4223732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.