3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClydesdale Avenue, Stanmore, HA7
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS & LUXURIOUS SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- LOCATED ON POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- LUXURIOUS 'WREN' KITCHEN WITH ALL MODERN APPLICANCES
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOM
- GUEST W.C.
- REAR GARDEN WITH OUT-BUILDING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Allan Howard & Co are pleased to offer for sale this SPACIOUS AND LUXURIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE situated on this popular residential road, close to all local amenities. Benefits include a luxurious Wren kitchen with all modern appliances, guest WC, double glazed windows, GCH, luxurious bathroom suite, rear garden with out-building.
AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS SUPERB PROPERTY.
Front of Property : Paved driveway, parking for two cars
Entrance Hallway : Laminate flooring, radiator, power points
Guest WC : Low level WC, wash hand basin
Reception Room : 26'10" x 17'0" (8.18m x 5.18m) , Open plan leading to luxurious 'Wren' kitchen, doors leading to rear garden, radiator, power points
Kitchen : 21'0" x 16'2" (6.40m x 4.93m) , Fully fited with centre island, Neff microwave/oven, Neff oven & extractor hood, Neff plate warmer, a range of high and low level units with Quartz work tops over, stainless steel sink, sky lights, tiled floor, power points.
Stair Leading to First Floor Landing : Access to loft space, airing cupboard
Bedroom One : 15'4" x 8'11" (4.67m x 2.72m) , Fitted wardrobes, radiator, power points
Bedroom Two : 16'5" x 10'0" (5.00m x 3.05m) , Fitted Wardrobes, power points
Bedroom Three : 7'7" x 6'2" (2.31m x 1.88m) , Radiator, power points
Bathroom : Luxurious bathroom, newly fitted panelled bath, shower unit, fitted wash hand basin unit, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Rear Garden : Approx. 60ft , Mainly laid to lawn, out-builidng, 23'x 10' with power and light, fitted walls and floor unit, flower borders
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44489604.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALLAN_003420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Howard & Co, Kenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.