1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Mary Street, Southampton
- Ground floor new apartment
- Help to Buy available
- Close to Southampton's city centre
- Close to Southampton's universities and City Collage
- Excelllent for first time buyers and investor
- 10 year guarantee
HELP TO BUY NOW AVAILABLE from only a 5% deposit - MORE THAN 35% SOLD - 30X 1 & 2 bed. Great investment yields and contemporary design make Hampton House an exciting and desirable destination for first time buyers & investors alike, so call now for more information.
More than 35% sold after launch day - CALL 02380 225155 TO BE THE FIRST TO SEE THIS EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT
The location of this development, some 800m from West Quay and 600m from Solent University, 160m from City College & 1.5km from Southampton Central train station, makes it an ideal choice for first time buyers and investors alike, although with the added benefit of Help to Buy meaning that you can get a step on the ladder here from as little as a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage under government backed scheme, it makes Hampton House an affordable investment as well as a smart
Hampton House is 30 one and two bedroom apartments is being launched with a view to complete late 2016 and offers a wide choice of modern living set between City College Southampton and Hoglands Park. The apartments have all been thoughtfully planned to provide a variety of designs, all with open plan living kitchen areas, housing a fully integrated range of appliances within high gloss kitchen units. The bedrooms are an innovative style, architecturally designed to maximise space, light and privacy. All apartments have sleek bathrooms, security entry phone systems, timber style flooring with carpets to bedrooms and have electric heating.
From the upper floors you have views wither towards East Southampton and St Marys stadium or a green and leafy aspect over Hollands park, a lift to all floors makes this view even more accessible!
Open Plan Kitchen
Bicycle & Bin Stores
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44489823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.