3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellington Road, Briston, Melton Constable
- Large Sitting / Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage and additional parking
* 3 BEDROOM * SITTING ROOM*KITCHEN*CLOAKROOM*GARAGE*DRIVEWAY PARKING*SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN*OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING*DOUBLE GALZED WINDOWS*
A well presented 3 bedroom garage linked semi-detached house on this popular development, built by Lomax Homes, with the benefit of a garage, double glazed windows, oil central heating and south facing rear garden.
Entrance Door To;
Wc and wash hand basin, double glazed window to front.
Sitting / Dining Room 25' 7" x 12' 8" max ( 7.80m x 3.86m max )
Decorative fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to front, part carpet part laminate flooring, double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worktops, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, double glazed window to rear, built in oven, hob and hood, recess for washing machine.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Built in cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
Loft hatch, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a panelled bath with shower above and shower screen, wc, pedestal wash basin, extractor, obscure double glazed window to front.
Drive leading to the GARAGE measuring 18ft 5 x 8ft 8, with up and over door, light, power and eave storage. Additional parking to the front. South facing rear garden comprising patio with raised grassed area, GARDEN SHED. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44489835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.