2 bedroom apartment for saleWillow View, Crane Mead, Ware
Sold STC £310,000
- Top floor two double bedroom apartment
- Lounge/diner with private balcony
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Riverside development
A fantastic TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM top floor apartment situated within this purpose-built riverside development. This well presented property benefits from private balcony, master bedroom with EN-SUITE, large loft space and GARAGE. Offered with no onward chain
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Wall mounted heater, laminate flooring, large storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Access to large loft area and doors to lounge/diner, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge/diner 21' 1" max x 13' 5" max ( 6.43m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed door and windows to private balcony with far-reaching views. Two wall mounted heaters, laminate flooring, power points and television point. Open to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over plus space for fridge-freezer and washing machine. Tiled flooring and power points.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' ( 4.39m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, laminate flooring, power points and television point. Door to en-suite.
Suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail, wall mounted heater, extractor fan, shaver point, recessed lighting, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 6' 5" ( 4.17m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, laminate flooring and power points.
Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail, wall mounted heater, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
With 'up-and-over' door.
Offered with no onward chain.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.