4 bedroom town house for sale1 EASTER LANGSIDE GARDENS, DALKEITH EH22 2FF
SUNDAY 1-4PM OR BY APPOINTMENT
Situated in the popular Easter Langside area of Dalkeith, this 4 bed end-terraced townhouse offers generous versatile living. The accommodation comprises:-
• Bright hallway
• Kitchen with plenty storage and workspace, integrated appliances and room for a small table & chairs
• Spacious lounge/dining room with feature fireplace, cornicing and French doors giving access to the rear garden.
• WC under staircase.
• Double bedroom currently being used as a living room.
• Single bedroom. This room has a view to the Castle and Arthur Seat
• Family bathroom with white three-piece suite, feature tiling and a mirrored cabinet for all those personal necessities.
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Double bedroom 3 which is currently used as a study. This room has a view to the Castle and Arthur Seat
The long spacious rear garden is laid to lawn, fully enclosed and easy to maintain. To the front and side there is a small lawn with mature plants. As well as central heating and double glazing the property also benefits from its own driveway to the side in addition to the availability of on-street parking.
Situated south of Edinburgh the popular town of Dalkeith provides all the amenities and services expected of a large town, and boasts a thriving High Street. Schooling is available from nursery to senior level. Woodburn Primary School and Dalkeith High School are nearby with the Jewel and Esk College Midlothian Campus easily accessible. The area lends itself to leisurely country walks including within the nearby Dalkeith Country Park as well as a variety of other recreational facilities. Dalkeith lies within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh benefiting from a regular public transport service and the City By-pass within quick easy reach providing access to major motorway networks and to Edinburgh Int'l Airport. With the new Borders railway you can travel to Edinburgh in 20 mins and Tweedbank just under 40 mins.
Integrated applicances which include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, electric double oven and five ring gas hob, light fittings, floor coverings
Open viewing Sunday 1-4pm or by appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 70380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.