2 bedroom flat for salePark Road, New Barnet, BARNET, Hertfordshire, EN4 9QF
Sold by Us
- Ground Floor 2 bedroom apartment with private terrace and car parking
- Offered with vacant possession with a Gross Potential Investment Yield of 4.5 -5.00%
- New 125 Year Leasehold interest for sale at peppercorn Ground Rent
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite), air conditioning, Private patio area, double glazing
- One surface car parking space behind electronic gates
This modern ground floor apartment is offered for sale by way of a new 125 Year Leasehold Interest directly from the Freeholder at a peppercorn Ground Rent. Comprising two double bedrooms, lounge with open plan kitchen and two bathrooms (one en-suite). The apartment has double glazing, gas heating as well as air conditioning and also comes with its own patio area and car parking space behind electronic gates. There is a double garage on the site, that may be purchased as it is, or as one/two individual units should further parking/garaging be required, by separate negotiation, with details available from our office.
Communal entrance foyer: Hallway with wood flooring, storage cupboard, radiator, Open plan Lounge/Kitchen. Kitchen Area with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, space for dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, single bowl sink with drainer, four ring hob with extractor fan above and oven & grill below, double glazed window to front, tiled floor, part tiled walls. The Master Bedroom has a door leading to an En-Suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and floor. Bedroom Two and a further three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls. Double glazed patio doors to rear leading to a Private external patio area measuring 23'2 x 21'1 (7.07 x 6.43m) approximately. This apartment also has its own personal parking space. The Gross potential Yield TO THE INVESTOR is 4.5 -5.00%.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 150290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.