2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 1/3 10 Meadowbank Street, Dumbarton, G82 1SD
- STUNNING FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- EXCELLENT STORAGE FACILITIES
- WELL KEPT FACTORED BUILDING
Stunning and fully upgraded Two Bedroom Red Sandstone First Floor Flat offered to the market in walk in condition.
The property internally comprises lounge with bay window to front. Feature wall with fireplace and shelved alcove. Serving hatch access to kitchen. Modern white high gloss kitchen with a selection of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. 4 burner gas hob, oven and extractor hood. Attractive tiled splashbacks and coordinated worktop surfaces. Integrated fridge/freezer and ample space for washing machine.
Master bedroom to rear with full wall length mirrored wardrobes ideal for hanging and storage space. Second bedroom to rear finished in neutral decor. Both bedrooms have ample space for free standing furniture. Modern fully tiled bathroom comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Towel rail and stone tiled flooring, actively factored building, communal gardens to rear with drying facilities afforded. New boiler fitted 2015.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the finishes and standard of the property, contact SB Property 01389 731730.
EPC rating D:78 EPC number: 2116-9921-1000-0566-5992.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC6933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S B Property, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.