3 bedroom terraced house for saleDevonshire Green, Marton Le Moor, Ripon
- Entrance Porch
- 17'2" Long Sitting Room
- Stylish Dining Kitchen Rear Garden Views
- Master Bedroom Overlooking Village Green
- 2 Further Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Drop Down Ladder Access to Attic Room
- LPG Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Larger Than Average Single Garage
- No Onward Chain
AN IMPRESSIVE 3 BEDROOM VILLAGE PROPERTY WITH GARAGE, GARDENS & NO ONWARD CHAIN
An impressive 3 bedroomed end of terrace property with garage and gardens enjoying an enviable position overlooking the pretty village green and offered on the open market free of any onward chain.
An entrance porch leads into a 172 long sitting room with feature fireplace and a stylish dining kitchen with underfloor heating, integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and fridge, additional walk-in storage cupboard and access out into the rear garden.
The first floor landing leads off to 3 bedrooms (2 with views across the pretty village green) and a tastefully appointed bathroom with independently controlled underfloor heating.
A drop down ladder off the landing provides access to an impressive attic room which offers an opportunity to create additional living space by completing the loft conversion, subject to the necessary local authority consents and approval. Other internal features of note include LPG radiator central heating, double glazing and neutral decoration throughout.
Externally there is a small front garden and a lawned rear garden with gated access to a shared service lane leading to a larger than average single garage (180 x 98) in a nearby block with power, light and parking space in front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44491665.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26522994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.