3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePear Tree Walk, NEWINGTON, Kent
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME, GARAGE TO REAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN & READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN TO.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- NEWLY INSTALLED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS
- EPC RATING "D"
WOW!!! HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this recently refurbished, and in our opinion to an excellent standard, three bedroom end terrace house benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN, GARAGE, DOWNSTAIRS WC and newly fitted Shaker style kitchen and modern white fitted family bathroom. The light and airy accommodation comprises lounge and kitchen/dining room whilst all bedrooms are of a generous size. Work has extended to the rear garden which now features both decking and lawn areas, whilst the front of the property faces a green and is located on a child friendly walkway position. Located in the popular residential village of Newington the property has good access to local amenities, SCHOOLS, MAINLINE TRAIN STATION and road links. Energy Rating D. Book your viewing today!!
Property ref: 121_809_4248323
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44495868.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4248323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.