3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth Street, Highfields, Doncaster
- Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedroomed End-Terraced
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room
- Gardens, Off Road Parking
Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000 Fabulous first time buyer home. Three bedroomed end terraced home with gardens and off road parking. Move straight in.
Has a central heating radiator and has access to the downstairs WC.
Fitted with a low level WC.
Lounge 12' 6" to the recess x 10' 6" ( 3.81m to the recess x 3.20m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 13' 9" to the recess ( 3.78m x 4.19m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the staircase.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 16' 10" max ( 4.04m x 5.13m max )
With rear and side facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. Recently fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary splashback tiling, p0lumbing for a washing machine, electric cooker point and space for a fridge.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white modern suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath and shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.18m )
A double room with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" to the recess x 8' 6" ( 3.84m to the recess x 2.59m )
Has a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
There is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44498547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.