2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Oswalds Close, Finningley, Doncaster
Sold STC £125,000
- Extended semi-detached bungalow
- Corner plot
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Chain free
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 - Set within in this peaceful cul-de-sac residential estate is this extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in Finningley on a corner plot. The property provides ample living space with a spacious kitchen/diner, mature gardens and is available chain free.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. There is additional access to the loft.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.85m x 3.33m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, electric fire and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 11" x 8' 9" ( 6.38m x 2.67m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is electric hob/oven, plumbing for a washing machine and laminate flooring. Access to the entrance hall and side access to the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' to wardrobe ( 3.86m x 2.74m to wardrobe )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.67m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower. There is full wall tiling.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with off road parking and mature shrubs to the borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, decking area and outside tap. Access to the front and garage.
Garage 19' 4" x 8' 4" ( 5.89m x 2.54m )
Has a rear facing single glazed window, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44498550.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.