5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEaton Road, West Kirby
Withdrawn from Market
- 'period styled' family home
- five bedrooms, master en-suite
- two separate reception rooms
- family bathroom & g.f. w.c.
- breakfast kitchen & utility room
- south facing rear garden & parking
A 'period styled' family home, detached in construction and sympathetically designed in keeping with similar neighbouring residences. Arranged over three floors, the property sits in a highly convenient town location and within an excellent local school catchment area with accommodation comprising in brief of hallway, lounge, dining room with French doors to the rear garden, breakfast kitchen, utility room, ground floor w.c., five bedrooms master en-suite, family bathroom and south facing rear garden. The off road parking completes this delightful home which will surely prove as a sought after purchase opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44498832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6437855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.