3 bedroom character property for saleEastbrook Road, Waltham Abbey
- Secure parking via electric gates.
- End of terrace period property.
- Spacious accommodation.
- First floor bathroom and separate wet room.
- Extremely well presented throughout.
- Gas central heating (hive system installed).
- Double glazed.
- VENDOR SUITED!
PERIOD PROPERTY, WITH A MODERN DESIGN , LARGER THAN THE AVERAGE, POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST HOUSE ON THE ROAD & BEING SOLD WITH SECURE PARKING!! William H Brown are pleased to offer this beautifully presented spacious three bed end of terrace period property situated on the ever popular Eastbrook Road.
PERIOD PROPERTY WITH A MODERN DESIGN , LARGER THAN THE AVERAGE, POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST HOUSE ON THE ROAD & BEING SOLD WITH SECURE PARKING!! William H Brown are pleased to offer this beautifully presented spacious three bed end of terrace period property situated on the ever popular Eastbrook Road. Being sold with the added benefit of a complete chain, this home family home has a large good sized through lounge, spacious kitchen with further potential to be extended (STPP). On the first floor you will find three very good sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate wet room with the possibility of extending into the loft (STPP) should you need the extra room now or in the future. To the rear of the property there is a stunning landscaped courtyard garden that directly backs on to the historic Cobbins Brook.This property also offers TWO secure parking spaces that are provided via private electric gates. Eastbrook Road is a no though road just off of Honey Lane within walking distance to Waltham Abbey Town Centre, schools(Holy Cross/ Leverton AND King Harold) , shops and within easy access to the M25 AND A10. Call now to arrange a viewing on this fantastic property as this listing will not be available for long 01992 464174.
The Accommodation Comprises
Wooden stained glass door to front aspect, hard wood flooring, radiator.
Lounge 25' 4" x 12' 6" narrowing to 11' 9" ( 7.72m x 3.81m narrowing to 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with surround, two radiators, hard wood flooring. Door to under stair cupboard, and porch doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 7" narrowing to 9' 4" x 9' 9" MAX ( 4.45m narrowing to 2.84m x 2.97m MAX )
Comprising of matching wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces incorporating ceramic sink with drainer. Part tiled splash backs, free standing oven with gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Fully tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, cream carpet, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 13' 4" ( 3.58m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, double radiator, hard wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, feature fire surround. Cream carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, blue carpet.
Fully tiled with a rain fall shower head, chrome heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with a victorian style suite comprising free standing claw and ball foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor,
Side access via security gates to two secure car parking bays. Attractive landscaped garden with patio area leading to paving with raised flower planters and decorative trellis.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44500098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.