3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCavalier Drive, HALESOWEN
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Living Accommodation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
This three bedroom semi-detached property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a generous sized open plan lounge/diner with aspects over the manicured rear garden.
Sure to blow you away with its field views to the front... this three bedroom semi-detached property offers spacious living accommodation throughout with a generous sized open plan lounge/diner with aspects over the manicured rear garden!! From the entrance hallway is a modern kitchen, there is a door leading into the open plan lounge/diner and there is also a under-stairs cupboard and guest WC. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom, the second floor has the master suite with dressing room and there is a stylish en-suite bathroom. Externally there is a double garage with a metal up and over door and a rear external door, there is also a driveway for parking, a small laid to lawn garden to the front and a side laid to lawn garden leads round to the rear. To the rear of the property is a beautifully manicured garden. This property will blow you away and a viewing is a must, so call today!!
Central heating radiator, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to w.c, kitchen and living room.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
16' 3" x 12' 11" max 9' 6" min
Rear facing double glazed windows and patio doors to rear garden, central heating radiator and feature fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.86m x 1.88m )
A range of wall/ base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Built in oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing space for washing machine and further space for fridge and freezer. Central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to master bedroom and doors to bedroom two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 12' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.94m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 12' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.94m )
Two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Complementary tiling to walls, extractor fan, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Door to master bedroom.
12' 11" x 13' 0" max 9' 5" min
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Dressing Room 6' 3" x 10' 4" ( 1.91m x 3.15m )
Rear facing double glazed Velux window.
Double shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Complementary tiling to walls, central heating radiator, airing cupboard and rear facing double glazed window.
Driveway providing off road parking and laid lawn.
Decking area, patio area and laid to lawn.
Up and over door to front, door to rear garden and lighting/ power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44500122.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.