3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, ARLESEY, SG15
Sold STC £290,000
- 'Open House' viewings on 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd October between 11-12 noon
- Offers in writing to be received by noon on 24th October 2016
- Very large rear garden
- In the same family since built, approx 1930's
- Original features including picture rails and doors
- Potential to extend, subject to planning approval
- Excellent commuter links into London
- Well regarded local schooling
Three bedroom 1930s bay fronted home, for sale by informal public tender offered with no upward chain
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2979146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Stotfold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.