2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Wing, FAIRFIELD HALL, SG5
Sold STC £265,000
- Accommodation all on one level
- Superior location overlooking the south lawn and cricket field beyond
- Spacious dual aspect lounge diner
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom suite including dressing area with a range of floor to ceiling wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Excellent commuter links into London
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
A superb example of a prestigious two bedroom first floor luxury dual aspect apartment offering plenty of natural light, the accommodation is all on one level with spacious lounge diner, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, bedroom 2 with a comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes and master bedroom suite with dressing area and en-suite shower room, situated in a superior location overlooking the south lawn and cricket field beyond. Fairfield Park is situated within 100's acres of parkland with local shops, health club, brasserie and offers excellent commuter links into London. Energy Efficiency Rating B
A superb example of a prestigious two bedroom first floor luxury apartment in Fairfield Hall
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2092421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Stotfold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.