1 bedroom flat for saleGloucester Street, Clifton, Bristol
Sold STC £210,000
- Ideal Location
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Stylish Kitchen Area
- Shower room
- Heart of Clifton
- No Onward Chain
A very well presented first floor flat located in the heart of Clifton village suitable for a First Home, Investment or Pied-a- Terre. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early viewing's are recommended.
This attractive first floor flat is well presented and stylish throughout. The wide and varied range of shops, bars, coffee shops and restaurants within Clifton village are on the doorstep. Suitable for a First Home, Investment or Pied-a-Terre it is offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation includes a reception room with well fitted kitchen and breakfast bar and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Early viewing's recommended.
Communal entrance with stairs rising to first floor and door to
Doors to bedroom and reception room.
Reception Room 19' 5" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.92m max x 4.17m max )
Two sash windows to front elevation with window seats. Built in storage. Chimney breast with open recess. Built in cupboard housing the hot water tank. Stripped floorboards. Radiator.
Range of fitted wall and base units with block wood work tops and breakfast bar. Single bowl sink unit. Tiled splashback. Electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Glazed display cabinets with lighting.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' irregular shape ( 3.76m x 2.74m irregular shape )
Window to rear elevation. Radiator. Door to
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Wood panelling to dado height. Extractor fan. Tiled splashback.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44501877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.