2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBarsham Drive, South Wootton, King's Lynn
Sold STC £165,000
- WAS £170,000 REDUCED TO £165,000
- Semi-detached bungalow in popular location
- Two bedrooms
- Parking & gardens
- Viewings recommended
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached bungalow situated in a popular location. Accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings are recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached bungalow situated in a popular location. Accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to roof space.
Lounge / Diner 17' 8" x 11' 6" into chimney breast recess ( 5.38m x 3.51m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point, gas fire to marble fireplace with timber surround and mantel.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" max ( 3.05m x 2.72m max )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with electric shower over and shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden and driveway providing parking. A gate gives access to the side the property where there is a paved patio area which in turn leads to the rear garden where there is a timber garden shed. There is a further paved patio area and lawned garden with flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44501997.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.