3 bedroom detached house for saleWigmore,Herefordshire,HR6
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge overlooking the South facing gardens
- Dining Room with door to the south facing balcony
- Cloakroom with WC downstairs
- Family Bathroom upstairs
- Cellar comprising of 3 separate areas
- Outbuilding currently used as a laundry room
- Detached Double Garage and private driveway
- Oil-fired central heating and double glazed throughout
This 3 bedroom detached home enjoys a village location with wonderful gardens and an orchard. Detached double garage & outbuilding in a prime location
Situated in an elevated position within the heart of Wigmore village and near to the Church and historic Castle ruins. An opportunity to acquire an attractive 3 bedroom detached family home situated within its own generous plot of well kept mature gardens and orchard. The gardens are well stocked with seasonal flowering plants, shrubs and trees and creates a tranquil outdoor haven. The property has been designed to have the principle rooms South facing so the light streams through and makes the most of the garden aspects.
We highly recommend internal viewing of the property to fully appreciate all it has to offer both inside and out.
Council Tax is band E and payable to Herefordshire Council.
Wigmore village provides an OFSTED rated "outstanding" secondary school, primary school and nursery group. There is a community run village shop, 2 public houses, church and historic castle remains. The village is nestled within some of North Herefordshire's most beautiful countryside.
Wigmore is close to the historic market towns of Leominster (10 miles) and Ludlow (8.5 miles). Both offer many amenities and services together with main road and network rail links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1632475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.