2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 9, The Courtyard, Jeanfield Road, Perth, PH1
- Help to Buy (Scotland) Scheme
- GCH with Designer Radiators
- Triple Glazing Windows
- Designer Bathroom Suite
- German Designer Kitchen with Stone Worktops
- Stunning Communal Courtyard
- Integrated Appliances
- All Floor Coverings Included
- Allocated Undercroft Parking
Full description"The Courtyard" is a prestigious development of just 21 eco-friendly apartments built to the highest of specifications. Conveniently located on the corner of Jeanfield Road and within walking distance of Perth Royal Infirmary.
Each apartment will be finished to an exacting standard with designer bathrooms and kitchens, complimented by luxury fixtures and fittings. A summary of the specifications are as follows:-
Heating & Windows
- Gas central heating with designer radiators
- High efficiency combi-boiler
- Energy saving triple glazed aluminium windows
- Designer roman black out blinds included as standard
- Italian composite stone worktops
- German designer kitchen units, combination of high gloss white and walnut finishes with recessed cabinet lighting
- Unrivalled quality "Blum" hardware to cabinets and drawers
- "Neff" oven, induction hob, cooker extraction hood, and built in microwave
- Other built-in appliances include fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer & dishwasher
- Designer bathroom suite including wall hung sink with storage cabinet, wall hung toilet with concealed push button Grohe cistern
- Grohe taps
- Luxury "rain-forest" massage shower with thermostatic controls
- High quality easy clean nano-coated glass shower or bath screen
- Fully tiled with porcelain tiles
- Stainless steel electric towel heater
- Energy efficient under floor heating with independent thermostatic control
Floor coverings and general decoration:
- Apartments have been designed to an extremely high specification
- Grecian style coving
- Contemporary engineered walnut doors
- All floor coverings included
- Combination of walnut hard floor coverings, porcelain tiled floors and neutral carpets to bedroom areas
- Top quality "screwless" black-nickel electrical accessories
- USB charging points
- Stunning low-energy, long-life (approximately 10 year) LED light fitments
- Fibre optic broadband router point
- Cable TV facility to all living rooms
- Digital Freeview aerial television points to all living areas and bedrooms
- Multimedia system ready with recessed power, HDMI and CAT 6 points for wall mounted televisions
- Secure intercom door entry system
- Allocated undercroft parking spaces
- CCTV within development communal areas, corridors and car park
- Independent intruder alarms fitted to all apartments with auto dialling telephone alert function
- Tiled, well-lit communal corridors with low energy sensor lighting to all stair cases and access floors
- Stunning communal courtyard space
- Private terraces and gardens to selected apartments
“The Courtyard” is located just one mile from Perth City Centre and offers excellent bus public transport links to both the City Centre, for its excellent array of shops, bars and restaurants, and Perth railway station.
The development is ideally situated for those working locally, or for those who may need to travel further afield. Perth railway station is less than 1 mile from the apartments and the M90 offers an easy gateway to all major cities and airports in Scotland and beyond.
When it comes to the arts, culture and heritage, Perth more than holds its own. Perth Concert Hall is just a mile away and is extremely well served by the arts. A great selection of live music, comedy and theatre regularly amongst the offerings throughout the year. There are numerous buildings of great historical interest also, including Scone Palace and Huntingtower Castle.
There is also plenty to satisfy the appetites of those in pursuit of a more active lifestyle. King James VI Golf Club, the North Inch golf course, indoor leisure centres, equestrian clubs and St. Johnstone FC are all within easy reach. If fishing is more your pace then the River Tay is home to internationally important populations of salmon, otter and lamprey and is reputed as one of Scotland's finest angling rivers, attracting fisherman from the world over. For the more adventurous the Tay also offers exciting canoeing and white water rafting options as well as many other watersports.
Furthermore, within close proximity are a wealth of parks, including Kinnoull Hill Woodland Park, and various walking trails to enjoy the surrounding countryside. It certainly has something for everyone!
The local schools at both primary and secondary level are very well regarded. Further education is available at Perth College University of Highlands & Islands.
Help to Buy (Scotland) Scheme
Help to Buy (Scotland) is a Scottish Government backed scheme to help you buy your new home. With a 15% interest free equity loan from the Government, you can buy your new home with just a 5% deposit. Available to first time buyers and homeowners and you can repay the equity stake throughout the life of the mortgage or on sale of the home.
If you would like to find out if you are eligible, speak to our sales team and they will put you in touch with our independent financial adviser. If you would like further information, please visit the Scottish Government website.
All enquiries should be made to Scottish Property Centre by calling 01738 258 268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these details however the contents do not form part of any contract, constitute a representation or warranty and as such should be regarded as a guide only. All dimensions have been taken off plan from the widest part in each room and include wardrobes and kitchen units. All images are for illustrative purposes only. Design, layout and specification may be subject to variation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44503275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottish Property Centre, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.