5 bedroom detached house for saleStarlings Roost, Jennetts Park, BRACKNELL, Berkshire
- Superbly Presented Family Home
- Five Bedrooms, Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Living room, Dining/Family Room, Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, Study
- Double Garage, Good size Gardens
This Charles Church detached home to the Blenheim design is one of only three built on this development approximately six years ago and is offered in immaculate condition throughout. The accommodation is spacious and offers five bedrooms, two ensuites and family bathroom, living room, dining/family room, study and fitted kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room. The outside offers well maintained gardens being larger than average for the development and double garage.
Jennett's Park is a modern development comprising a mix of apartments, maisonettes and houses. The development has a lovely Country Park, primary school and the popular Peacock Farm pub/restaurant within a short walk. Jennett's Park is ideally situated for Bracknell town centre, which is undergoing an exciting redevelopment scheme, and the A329(M), M3 and M4.
The gardens to this property are larger than average and are well maintained being laid to lawn with a sun terrace and fully enclosed with mature shrubs and bushes. The gardens offer access to the front and garage. In addition to the rear garden is an area to the side of the garage ideal for a small vegetable plot or shed. To the front is a double width block paved driveway leading to the double garage and an area with mature shrubs and bushes.
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1614_4255270
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44503482.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4255270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.