3 bedroom detached house for saleWisbech Road, Walpole St. Andrew, Wisbech
Sold STC £250,000
- Well presented detached cottage
- Fantastic plot in popular village location
- 3 bedrooms
- Ample parking plus double garage
- No upward chain!
LOVELY SURROUNDINGS! Situated in a fantastic village location on a good sized plot is this charming detached cottage which is well presented throughout. Includes 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, bathroom, ground floor wc & double garage. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
LOVELY SURROUNDINGS! Situated in a fantastic village location, on a good sized plot, is this charming detached cottage which is well presented throughout. The accommodation includes a living room with a bay window and newly fitted multi-fuel burner, a kitchen/diner, conservatory and wc on the ground floor with three bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside there is a driveway providing ample parking that leads to a detached double garage/workshop. The impressive gardens include an enclosed lawn, natural pond, coal shed/outhouse, garden shed and patio area. Viewing is essential to appreciate what this property has to offer inside and out! Being sold with no upward chain!
Kitchen / Diner 18' 2" max x 13' 4" max ( 5.54m max x 4.06m max )
Living Room 13' 2" max x 13' max plus bay window ( 4.01m max x 3.96m max plus bay window )
Conservatory 15' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.92m )
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.09m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' ( 3.71m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Double Garage 18' 4" x 14' 11" ( 5.59m x 4.55m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken. Proceed out of town and turn left signposted West Walton. Continue along taking the third turning left into West Drove North signposted Walpole St Peter. Proceed to the junction, turn left and follow this road where you will find the property on your right hand side (left of the church). Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44503548.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.