3 bedroom detached house for saleEastfield Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended three bedroom detached house
- Three reception rooms plus kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Garage and off road parking
- No upward chain
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!! Set within an established residential location on the outskirts of the town centre is this extended three bedroom detached property. Boasting three reception rooms, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room plus a garage and off road parking. It represents a superb family home!
Positioned in a sought after location and having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain this superb detached property offers an ideal family home.
The accommodation comprises a spacious hallway with doors leading through to the lounge and kitchen. The lounge boasts a dual aspect window and bi-folding doors which lead into the dining area. The lounge also has a gas fire set to a fireplace. The dining room has a door leading through to the kitchen/breakfast room and also has an opening leading through to the garden room which enjoys views of the side and rear gardens. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and has a built- in electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. There is also plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Completing the ground floor is the cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms all of which benefit from having fitted or built-in wardrobes. There is also an extended bathroom which comprises a three piece suite and separate shower cubicle.
Continuing outside, there is off road parking and a garage to the rear of the property with a gated pedestrian access to the enclosed mature gardens. There are two patio areas with one patio area benefiting from having a pergola over. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a wide variety of shrubs and trees.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely property has to offer.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.19m x 4.17m )
Dining Room 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Garden Room 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
Breakfast Area 9' 3" x 10' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.15m )
Kitchen Area 8' 10" x 9' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.02m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom1 10' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 13' 1" maximum x 5' 7" maximum ( 3.99m maximum x 1.70m maximum )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44503563.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.