3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Hill Avenue, Old Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £300,000
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- LARGE GARAGE
A rarely available three bedroom bay fronted period house. Situated in the sought after village of Old Stratford, this property benefits from: Separate receptions rooms, first floor bathroom, kitchen breakfast, a large enclosed rear garden and driveway and garage.
A rarely available three bedroom bay fronted period house. Situated in the sought after village of Old Stratford, this property benefits from: Separate receptions rooms, first floor bathroom, kitchen breakfast, a large enclosed rear garden and driveway and garage. Offered for sale with not upper chain we strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Enter via a UPVC double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge: 13' 4" In to bay x 12' Max ( 4.06m In to bay x 3.66m Max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect. Two radiators. Picture rail.
Dining Room: 12' 1" x 11' 10" Max ( 3.68m x 3.61m Max )
UPVC double glazed patio door to rear aspect. Radiator. Picture rail.
Kitchen: 16' 1" x 6' ( 4.90m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of units to both eye and base levels, rolled top worksurface over, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks. Radiator. UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect. UPVC double glazed door to side aspect. Door to understairs storage.
Access to loft via hatch. UPVC double window to side aspect. Doors to:
Bedroom One: 13' 4" Into bay x 11' 4" Max ( 4.06m Into bay x 3.45m Max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 11" Max x 10' 2" ( 3.63m Max x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three: 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: Low level WC. Wash hand basin and bath and is partially tiled with radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Driveway proving off road parking for two vehicles and leading to side and rear of the property and given access to garage located at the rear. The remainder is paved with well stock flower and shrub borders and is enclosed with hedgerow and fencing.
Paved patio directly to the rear of property with the remainder laid to lawn with well stock flower and shrub borders and enclosed by fencing and driveway leading to front of property.
Situated at the rear of the property is a detached pre-fabricated single garage with metal up and over doors with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44505159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.