3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Terrace, Llanharan, Pontyclun
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF-ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME! Come to view this exceptional semi-detached property, situated in Llanharan! With excellent local amenities including Llanharan Train Station, Local Post Office and great M4 Access, this property could be the perfect home for you!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Double Bedrooms
Further benefits double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking, single garage with front and rear gardens.
Gated access, front garden laid to patio, steps rising to front door.
Entered through front door, tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points. Under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to:
Lounge 12' 1" Plus Recess x 10' 10" ( 3.68m Plus Recess x 3.30m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, feature fire place with Victorian style surround and oak effect mantle.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 11" Into Recess ( 4.09m x 3.33m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Modern fitted ESKER kitchen finished in azure. Space for farmhouse style cooker, wall mounted cooker hood. Tiled splash backs and flooring, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu window to side, space for breakfast table, access to:
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, laid to tiled flooring, plumbing for dish washer, door to bathroom, door leading to:
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
Access from rear lobby, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing available for washing machine. Tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden.
Three piece suite comprising in white; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Tiled splash backs, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, steps rising to loft room, power points, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 10' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.23m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 10' 6" Plus Recess ( 4.17m x 3.20m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring.
Loft Room 16' 2" Max x 15' 10" Max ( 4.93m Max x 4.83m Max )
Double glazed velux skylight window to rear, power points, laid to carpet. Fitted storage cupboards.
Split level with gated side access, fence and mature shrub surrounding, laid to patio and lawn. Space for greenhouse. Brick built outhouse with electricity supply, security lighting,
Up and over door, door to front, electricity supply available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44505192.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.