2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFotherby Court, Maidenhead
Sold STC £350,000
- END-TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & PARKING
- OLDFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT
A two bedroom end-of-terrace property situated in a town centre location. The property also benefits from being within the Oldfield School Catchment. An ideal first purchase and a must for viewing.
Lounge 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, understairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, door to garden, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiled floor, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Lawned area, enclosed by shrub borders and brick wall.
Decked areas with lighting, stepping down to pathed area with side access.
In block, with up and over door.
Allocated space to the front of the property.
From Roger Platt's office in Queen Street, follow the one way system to the top of Queen Street proceeding along High Street and inturn into St. Ives Road. At the end of St. Ives Road at the T-junction turn left into York Road and then take the first turning on the right into Fotherby Court. Proceed round the bend and the property will be found on the left hand side just after the garages.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44505210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.