4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodland Close, Watnall, Nottingham
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of Terrace Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Within Gated Community
- No Upward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE END TOWN HOUSE property situated within a gated community in the residential location of Watnall close to local amenities and travel networks and offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..................................................We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom executive end town house property located in Watnall close to local amenities and travel networks and offered for sale with No Upward Chain. The property is situated in a gated community and briefly comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor wc, kitchen, lounge diner and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom and to the second floor there is master bedroom with ensuite. Outside to the front of the property there are two allocated parking spaces and to the rear enclosed rear garden. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs leading to first floor landing.
Ground Floor W C
Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 13' 4" ( 4.93m max x 4.06m )
Having Upvc double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with gas hob, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine as well as wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard and doors leading to :
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, extractor fan. wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from first floor landing and giving access to master suite.
Master Bedroom 1 16' 2" max x 15' 7" plus wardrobe ( 4.93m max x 4.75m plus wardrobe )
Having Upvc double glazed Velux window to the rear and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, shaver point and velux window to the rear.
To the front of the property there are two allocated parking spaces.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden split over two levels and comprising of decked seating area and lower garden area laid to stone.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44506647.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.