3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarkfield Road, Nuthall, Nottingham
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Larkfields School Catchment
- No Upward Chain
- Driveway Parking & Garage
Attention all Buyers !! We are pleased to bring to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY located on the popular Larkfields Estate providing good access to local amenities, travel networks and surrounding schools. This property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...............................................Attention all Buyers !! We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located on the popular Larkfields Estate providing good access to local amenities, travel networks and surrounding schools. This property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and in brief comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear porch and wc. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawned garden as well as driveway parking for multiple vehicles and leading to single detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden enclosed within timber fencing. Viewing by Open House appointment only.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, built in storage cupboard, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' x 11' 11" max ( 4.27m x 3.63m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, inset gas fire with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 3.48m max )
With Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, TV point, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Comprising of a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer, integrated gas oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation, internal door leading to ground floor WC.
Ground Floor W C
Fitted with low level flush wc.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the entrance hallway and giving access to bedrooms and bathroom, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 10' 2" ( 3.66m max x 3.10m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of freestanding shower cubicle with shower over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled wall coverings, built in storage cupboard and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a well maintained garden.
To the side of the property there is a driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to single detached garage.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44506656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.