2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCressbrook, Buxton
Sold STC £275,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £300,000 ***
- Peaceful picturesque setting
- Attractive easily managed gardens
- Superb views
- Off road parking and stone store
- Ideal as main home or holiday cottage
A generous two double bedroom semi detached residence with attractive enclosed gardens and off road parking, occupying an elevated position in the picturesque village of Cressbrook with superb views across the surrounding hillside.
A generous two double bedroom semi detached residence with attractive enclosed gardens and off road parking, occupying an elevated position in the picturesque village of Cressbrook with superb views across the surrounding hillside. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance lobby, open plan living dining room with open fire and fitted kitchen. At first floor two double bedrooms and bathroom. The easily managed garden includes seating terraces, garden laid to lawn with planted beds, borders and specimen trees, with stone outbuilding, timber storage shed and glazed greenhouse. The property is close to local country inn and with easy access to local walks and cycle trails.
A timber stable style door opens into the entrance lobby with two side aspect double glazed windows, a further door opens into:
Open Plan Living Dining Room
Dining Area 10' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.40m )
A dual aspect reception room with front and side facing double glazed windows, radiator and the dining room opens into:
Sitting Room 12' 5" x 17' ( 3.78m x 5.18m )
A reception room with feature stone fireplace housing an open fire grate and a front aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden. With television point, radiator and a staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with resin sink set in work surface with tiled splashback. Inset four ring electric hob with oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer. With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and a walk in understairs storage cupboard providing additional storage. A door leads to the rear seating terrace.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade, rear aspect double glazed window and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window enjoying stunning views. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.63m )
A double bedroom with side aspect double glazed window.
Comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure with glazed screen and overhead shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin set in counter top with storage cupboard beneath. With radiator, partially tiled walls, rear aspect double glazed window and a built in linen cupboard houses the water tank.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a driveway providing off road parking and a pathway continues to the entrance door. The gardens include glazed greenhouse, timber storage shed, seating terraces, garden laid to lawn with mature planted beds and borders, specimen shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44506665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.