2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlasgow Street, HULL
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £65,000
- Investment/First time buy
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Popular residential area
Investment/first time buyer property in a poular residential area.
Stunning first time buy home ideally located in a popular residential area which has been well maintained by the current owner. Internal viewing is highly recomended to appreciate the standard of accomodation on offer.
Great House, Great Price, 2 bedrooms, what move is needed?
Double glazed front entrance door and laminate effect wood flooring.
Lounge Area 13' 3" x 11' 3" max ( 4.04m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Dining Area 11' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.63m max x 3.28m max )
Understairs cupboard, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' ( 3.68m x 2.13m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear and door to:-
Double glazed door to rear and door to:-
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, complementary tiling to walls and floor, double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
The rear of the property is paved with flowers to borders, brick built store, timber boundary fencing and rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44506698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.