2 bedroom apartment for saleGrange Drive, Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- A supremely spacious and superbly appointed two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this popular location.
- Well presented throughout
- Security Entrance
- Good sized through Reception Hall
- Excellent sized open plan Lounge/Dining Kitchen area
- Bedroom One with en-suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Main Bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Gas central heating
Situated at the end of Grange Drive, in a secluded position, Bill Tandy and Company are delighted to offer for sale this extremely spacious and superbly appointed first floor apartment. The current owners have cared for the property which boasts a central open plan living, dining and kitchen, whilst there is an en-suite to the main bedroom and a main bathroom. The area proves extremely popular with a variety of purchasers wanting access to a wide range of amenities with Streetly Village offering a variety of shops. There are also nearby highly regarded schools and commuters can benefit from the excellent road network offering fast onward journeys. Being offered for sale with no upward chain, an early viewing is considered essential.
Property ref: 121_1060_3755183
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44507265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3755183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.