2 bedroom flat for saleRustington coastal living
Sold STC £550,000
- Superb luxury two bedroom penthouse
- Sea views
- Private good size westerly roof terrace and balcony
- Two bathrooms
- Over the road from the sea and 1/2 mile to local shops
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Air conditioned sitting room & bedroom
- For more photos & information visit Cooper Adams' website
- Approximately 100.88 sq m (1086 sq ft) plus roof terrace & garage
- Please note this apartment does not have uninterrupted sea views as the nursing home is in front. You do have limited views either side.
Cooper Adams estate and letting agents are proud to present this property - A superb penthouse apartment in this breathtaking 1930's Art Deco style development built by the award winning Berkeley homes. Think French Riviera, South Beach Miami or seaside England, Heritage Place was inspired by all of these. With its long sleek lines, crisp white walls and balconies, Heritage Place could almost be a luxury liner heading out across the ocean. It's glamorous, sophisticated and truly beautiful with the sight and sound of the sea. This stunning luxuriously appointed, air conditioned apartment comprises the following - living room, kitchen / dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, south west sun balcony, large roof terrace, garage and secure parking. Energy efficiency rating C (please enquire for more details). Please note this apartment does not have uninterrupted sea views as the nursing home is in front. You do have limited views either side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4690377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.