2 bedroom retirement property for saleChacombe House Mews, Chacombe
- A beautifully presented spacious two double bedroomed retirement apartment
- Spacious well lit sitting room with lovely views to the rear Re-fitted kitchen
- Wet room
- Oil ch via rads
- Double glazing
- Grounds and gardens in excess of 15 acres of beautiful parkland
- Communal car parking
- No onward chain
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT FORMING PART OF THIS LOVELY CARRIAGE HOUSE CONVERSION IN THE CHACOMBE MEWS AT CHACOMBE PARK.
Communal entrance hallway, large private hall, spacious well lit sitting room with lovely views to the rear, re-fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with views, wet room, oil ch via rads, double glazing, grounds and gardens in excess of 15 acres of beautiful parkland, use of care home restaurant, use of laundry, communal car parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
<stylerun fontsize=18>RETIREMENT APARTMENT - Offers in the region of £165,000</stylerun>
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1 mile
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 22 miles
Junction 16 (M1) 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Twice hourly bus service from Banbury to Brackley.
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction to the junction 11 M40- motorway. Take the second turning onto the Daventry Road (A361). After approximately 1 mile turn right where signposted to Chacombe and continue into the village. Follow the main road through the village and turn right where the road starts to narrow when you see the road for Chacombe Park. Follow the long drive around and then follow the signs to Chacombe Mews. Continue into the walled courtyard and the property will be found in front of you with a communal door to the right.
Situation - CHACOMBE is located approximately three miles North East of Banbury. Within the village there is a primary school and public house. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway is conveniently located approximately 3 miles away on the eastern outskirts of Banbury. Also on the Eastern side of Banbury the railway station will be found providing an improved high speed service on the Chiltern Line between Birmingham and London. There are various stores, a post office, a pharmacy and a library in the nearby village of Middleton Cheney just 2 miles away.
The Property - 1 CHACOMBE MEWS is a particularly spacious ground floor apartment converted from this former carriage house within this popular and sought after retirement development. The property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout and has spacious and well planned accommodation. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Spacious entrance hallway with a window overlooking the courtyard and an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
* There is a spacious sitting room with windows on three sides with lovely views of the garden and there is a large opening leading into the kitchen which also has a lovely view of the garden.
* The kitchen has been re-fitted within recent years with a range of modern cream coloured eye level cabinets and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring hob with an extractor fan over and a double oven beneath. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge.
* There are two generous sized double bedrooms, the master bedroom is fitted with a range of lovely wardrobes, cabinets and drawers.
* There is a wet room which has a large shower area, WC, wash hand basin and is fully tiled.
* Enclosed private terrace at front of property.
* Excellent range of communal facilities including a laundry, 15 acres of communal parkland, 24 hour emergency nurse call system, use of the care home's restaurant.
Leasehold Information - There is a 125 year lease which commenced in 2012. Ground rent £10 per month. Service charge £313.50 per month to include buildings insurance, central heating, water rates, window cleaning and maintenance of the grounds. The managing agent is Barchester. Pets permitted.
Age Restriction - Residents must be aged 60 or older.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Central heating cost is included within the service charge. The apartment is fully Radon protected.
Local Authority - South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44508591.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26524382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.