2 bedroom apartment for saleQuayside Drive, Colchester
Sold STC £155,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close To University of Essex
- Ideal Investment Opportunity or First Time Buy
PUBLIC NOTICE: 313 Quayside Drive, Colchester, CO2 8GQ. We are in receipt of an offer of £149,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer should do so before legal exchange of contracts.
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This spacious and well presented two double bedroom second floor apartment offers excellent access to the University of Essex. The property benefits from open plan living, en suite to master bedroom, bathroom, two Juliet balconies and allocated parking space.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to second floor.
Entrance Door To:
Panel heater, airing cupboard, storage cupboard.
Lounge / Kitchen 22' 1" x 13' 9" narrowing to 12' 2" ( 6.73m x 4.19m narrowing to 3.71m )
Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, electric panel heater, open plan to:
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher + washing machine + fridge/freezer, four ring electric hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor over, tiled floor, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.23m )
Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, double glazed window to side, large mirror fronted sliding wardrobe cupboard, panel heater, door to:
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., shaver point, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 3" + door recess ( 3.76m x 2.82m + door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, wardrobes to one wall with mirror fronted sliding doors, panel heater.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
There is one allocated parking space.
Proceed along Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, turn right onto Brook Street, turn left onto Barrack Street/A134, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Maudlyn Road, at the roundabout take the first exit and stay on Maudlyn Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Hythe Quay, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Colne Causeway, at next roundabout take the third exit onto Lightship Way, turn right into Quayside Drive.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44508594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.