4 bedroom detached house for saleLinacres Drive, Chellaston, Derby
Sold STC £239,950
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite To Master
- Ground Floor WC
- Driveway & Garage
A well-presented four bedroom detached home in Chellaston ideally suited to family living. The property offers well-proportioned and presented accommodation comprising of and entrance hallway, ground floor wc, spacious lounge and dining area, conservatory modern fitted kitchen and utility room. To t
A well-presented four bedroom detached home in Chellaston ideally suited to family living. The property offers well-proportioned and presented accommodation comprising of and entrance hallway, ground floor wc, spacious lounge and dining area, conservatory modern fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor can be found four bedrooms, the master having ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Outside can be found a driveway for two cars leading to an integral garage while to the rear is a enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in Chellaston, well regarded local schools and road links with the A50, A38 and Derby City. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Accessed via a double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator. door to lounge and door to:
Fitted with low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and obscure double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 2" x 13' 3" ( 5.23m x 4.04m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, feature fireplace housing electric fire, TV and telephone point, ceiling coving and open access into:
Dining Area 7' 10" x 10' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.07m )
Having laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator and bi-fold doors leading to:
Conservatory 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
Being of UPVC and brick construction. Having door to the side and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integral oven and hob, integral fridge, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear, door to understairs storage cupboard and door to:
Utility Room 7' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.31m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator. double glazed window to the rear, door giving access to the garden and door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 17' 6" x 7' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' x 11' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, radiator, gas central heating and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 7' 11" x 7' 2" max ( 2.41m x 2.18m max )
Having double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising of corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring and obscure double glazed window.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and giving access to an integral garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden being mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
Having up and over door to the front and housing the gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44509350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.