2 bedroom detached house for saleRycroft Road, Hemington, DERBY
- Two Bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Saught After Location
- Viewings Recommended
A spacious two bedroom detached house in the sought after village of Hemington. The property benefits from having a large lounge/diner, spacious kitchen/diner, conservatory, bathroom, an upstairs study area, two double bedrooms, a driveway and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings recommended.
A spacious two bedroom detached house in the sought after village of Hemington. The property was built as a three bedroom detached house but has been converted to a two bedroom house with a large lounge/diner, spacious kitchen/diner, conservatory, bathroom, an upstairs study area, two double bedrooms, a driveway and an enclosed rear garden. The property requires some modernisation and viewings are highly recommended.
21' 3" x 10' 11" (6.48m x 3.33m) Entrance into the lounge/diner via a double glazed door to the front from the porch, with two bay double glazed windows to the front elevation, beamed ceiling and door leading to the kitchen/diner.
(6.83m x 2.72m) With units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Small sun room leading off.
Being of double glazed unit construction and a door opening to the rear garden.
With a study area, double glazed window to the rear and bedrooms and shower room leading off.
12' 1" x 10' 11" (3.68m x 3.33m) With a double glazed window to the front elevation.
10' 5" x 10' 1" (3.18m x 3.07m) With double glazed window to the front elevation.
Comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
The property is set back from the road behind a small fore court. Side driveway and easily maintainable rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.