4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCorbett Road, Folkestone, Kent
Sold STC £340,000
- Stunning 4 bedroom town house
- Show room condition inside and out
- Open plan lounge/dining areas
- Fantastic rear garden
- Popular Hawkinge location
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Welcome to your magnificent new home! Pleasantly tucked away in the heart of Hawkinge this stunning house will comfortably meet and exceed your needs for a family home!As you pull up for the first time the aesthetic appeal immediately becomes apparent. Doing nothing other than lure you in to reveal what this home offers it won't disappoint. Inside, you are greeted by an inviting hallway with natural light streaming through creating a vibrant warmth and energy. This is mirrored in the kitchen which is large enough not only to create your culinary masterpieces, but also to mingle with friends and family whilst doing so. Should you wish to take your entertaining into the evening then your guests will feel at home in the lounge/diner where a spacious accommodating room awaits. How about swinging open those double doors and spilling out in to the garden on those hazy summer evenings. A sun trap, those who like to soak up the sun will be in their element and with attractive landscaping your surroundings couldn't look better.Once the day is over and it is time to rest your weary head, four excellent size bedrooms will comfortably accommodate most families. A neutral decor combined with a stylish contemporary twist gives each of these rooms their own identity.
What the Owner says:
We bought this home from new as we were very impressed with Pentland's high standard finish. We also felt it provided lots of space/rooms to cater for our needs.It is a very bright home regardless of which room you are in and since buying it in its neutral format I have been able to put my interior design profession to good use giving it a very modern, contemporary look.Away from the house, a short walk takes you into the countryside which is great for dog walking and a little further afield you can take advantage of all the amenities on offer in both Canterbury and Folkestone.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'10 x 11'9 (5.13m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 9'3 x 7'9 (2.82m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'0 x 9'3 (5.49m x 2.82m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: (L-shaped) 13'11 x 7'5 (4.24m x 2.26m) plus 9'4 x 7'1 (2.85m x 2.16m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'1 x 4'7 (2.16m x 1.40m)
- Bedroom 3/Study: 14'4 x 8'11 (4.37m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 maximum x 9'10 maximum (3.48m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 6'10 (2.36m x 2.08m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'0 (3.69m x 3.36m)
- Dressing Area
- En-Suite Shower Room: 11'6 x 10'5 (3.51m x 3.18m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44509680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12633757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.